Blu Bento “Mizu-18” Watercolor Paint Box, 18 Colors
Landscapes, portraits, hand lettering, calligraphy, doodles, illustrations, sketches… no matter what strikes you in the moment, your Blu Bento won’t let you down. You’ll love using it at home, during travel, and in the art studio!
• 18 Watercolor Cakes (each cake is approximately 1 inch x 0.4 inch x 0.3 inch – similar volume to a half pan)
• 1 Small Round Brush
• Built-in Mixing Tray: 3 Large Wells + 2 Small Wells
• Sleek Metal Tin Box, Dark Blue
18 Rich Vibrant Colors:
Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Yellow Ochre Light, Orange Light, Orange, Cadmium Red Hue, Apple Green, Viridian Green, Phthalo Green, Cobalt Teal, Cerulean Blue Hue, Marine Blue, Violet, Mulberry, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Black, White
• Unhinged box/tray lid allows for more versatility when setting up the position of your painting supplies
• Easy clean up with a little soap and water. After washing the brush, reshape and let it dry horizontally on top of the tray lid, in the slots
• Paints can be made as opaque or as transparent as needed by controlling the water dilution level
• Will produce best results with watercolor-specific canvas or watercolor paper. Use heavier weight paper for washes – 300-400lb. If you only have light weight paper (less than 300lb.), tape down the edges of the sheet to a painting board or the table with acid-free artist tape to prevent any buckling.
• Paints can also be used with masking fluid, iridescent medium, and gum arabic
• Strong tinting strength
Size: 8.5″L x 3.75″W x 0.75″H
Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Safe for kids. Adult supervision is recommended for young children.
GREAT STARTER KIT OR TRAVEL PAN SET: 18 watercolor cakes, 1 small round brush, a built-in mixing tray (5 wells) – all packaged in a portable and convenient tin box. Fits easily in a travel bag.
EASY-TO-USE, QUALITY PAINT PALETTE: Smooth dilution. Paints blend beautifully, and dry rich and vivid. Clean up with soap and water. Packaged in a sturdy box – great for gift giving.
FOR STUDENTS AND ARTISTS: …painting at home, in the studio, or “en plein air” (field box). Recommended to beginner and intermediate levels.
18 COLORS: Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Yellow Ochre Light, Orange Light, Orange, Cadmium Red Hue, Apple Green, Viridian Green, Phthalo Green, Cobalt Teal, Cerulean Blue Hue, Marine Blue, Violet, Mulberry, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Black, White. Volume roughly equal to half pans.
NON-TOXIC: Conforms to ASTM D-4236